Hello and welcome to my website you beautiful human! I am Kirsty, a registered dietitian (RD) based in the U.K. I am registered with the Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC), a full member of the British Dietetic Association in addition to being a member of the Gastroenterology Specialist Group and the Maternal and Fertility Nutrition specialist group..
But that's enough of the professional details. I am also a friendly human who enjoys chocolate, dancing, singing waaaaaay out of tune and connecting with people!
I founded Your Health & Lifestyle Ltd. because on the whole, we are bombarded daily with the do's and don'ts of nutrition which can be overwhelming. Nutrition information seems to be dished out by anyone and everyone: an old Facebook friend, a colleague, that social media 'celebrity' and not to mention the multitude of TV and magazine adverts trying to sell you 'a new and improved, happier you' (ugh)
Being bombarded with unsolicited diet advice, pyramid schemes and even unsafe/unregulated 'solutions' can leave you feeling confused, on a restricted diet, or worse..
I am here to help you using helpful, safe, relatable nutrition advice to help you meet your goals.
Some of what I do includes:
- Teaching clients how nourish their bodies and eat intuitively
- Supporting individuals and couples on their fertility journey with preconception nutrition
- Helping people with their IBS tummy troubles with first line and low FODMAP advice.
- Identifying gaps in a person's diet and suggesting how to meet nutritional needs
- Plus, I am able to support you if you have other health conditions (please just ask)
My goal is to help you to feel comfortable and confident in your body right from the beginning.
Send me a message to see how we can work together.